Saturday 1 March 2008

The Officer



The title character is Tomasz Kruszynski "Kruszon" (Borys Szyc), a young police officer who with his partner Rysiek (Andrzej Chyra) works on catching a gang. Kruszon is a symbol of new generation police officers. He seems to be a cool guy from Warsaw, but in fact he is a smart and inteligent policeman. Infiltration of the gang is not a very difficult task for him. He can easily get inside the criminal group and uncover its crimes. In order to meet Grant (Paweł Malaszynski)- the gang leader, Kruszon becomes acquinted with his sister. Things get complicated when he falls in love with her.

One of my favourite dramas. Certainly, the best Polish one. I recommend it to anyone who loves intriguing plot, high tension and good acting skills.


Fan videoclip with parts from the series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.