Wednesday 5 September 2007

Coming Soon :)

I'm going to post about the best Polish tv series. As a viewer I think that there are some titles produced in Poland which are worth mentioning. What is more, they deserve much more approval around the world. I would like to familiarize not only Polish speaking audience with these TV series. Soon, I will post some information about the first production. However, I still do not know which one it will be. I need some time to think it over and to gather enough material.

Wish me good luck with this project:)

Kind regards

Pat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful idea, I think I'll be starting with The Convert.

I was given a link to your blog from someone n my forum; and I'm so glad they did!

I hope you have great success with this project, I'll pass on the episodes and blog address and try to help that happen.

Did you write your subtitles yourself?

Anonymous said...

I've found the other episodes to The Convert online, but no subtitles. Any idea where English subtitles would be found for this series?

pat said...

Subtitles for episode one were translated by myself. Translation had been really time consuming, however, I managed to finish subtitles only for episode one. I'm not sure if I'm going to translate next episodes. Thank you for your interest :)